Dramatic Iceland – Dramatic Landscapes & The Aurora Borealis | 10 to 16 Feb 2018
Iceland is a land of cinematic beauty blessed with a dramatic range of landscapes: think immense glaciers, black-sand beaches, pristine wilderness to wiggling fjords, volcanoes, ice caves and geothermal pools. This presents wondrous opportunities for photography and outdoor activities. Iceland also enjoys milder winters than most other destinations in similar latitude – due to the warming effects of the North Atlantic Current.
This trip is perfect for the discerning active explorers. We travel comfortably across the varied terrain in specially designed luxury Super Jeeps and you will be based in charming Hotel Ranga and Hotel Laki set in the rural countryside: free of light pollution for optimal sightings of the Northern Lights.
Iceland has the perfect conditions for viewing this breathtaking natural phenomenon. The ideal conditions to see them are when the sky is clear, dark and the Aurora activity is high. February has the optimal chances of catching them. Come and join us for this marvelous adventure!
Signature Departure Exclusives:
- Special Geysir tasting of hot spring baked bread
- Explore the “Crystal Cave” with our glacier expert
- Specially selected accommodations, maximizing the chance of seeing Aurora and sxclusive use of Lava Lagoon (same source with blue lagoon) without crowd
- Travel in specially luxury super jeeps with Wi-Fi connection
- Small group size of maximum 16 people
- Escorted by Country Holidays Travel Concierge
- Tipping to Guide, Driver & Porter included
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance included
|Land Tour Price||Twin Sharing HK$ 58,800/-; |
Single Supplement HK$8,880/-
Economy from HK$12,260/-
|Deposit||HK$ 10,000/- per person|
|Closing Date||30 Nov 2016 or when tour is fully subscribed.|
|Early Bird Special||First 4 room bookings with deposit enjoy Complimentary upgrade to Junior suite in Hotel Ranga.|